Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring is Here!

I have realized that creating this blog has not captured my mother's attention quite yet. I just dont understand! I try and try, but, because of her many tasks as bishops wife, mom, taxi, advisor, etc... she just doesnt have the time to start blogging. Therefore, I have taken the courtesy to update you all. The cold weather has finally passed and it's warm again! Good ol' Texas! I can always count on her to change up the temperature! After Church today, Emily and I decided to have a picnic outside because the nice weather was TOO tempting... It was SO nice!
Here's some of today:


























erin and emily

























erin and emilyy

























that would be martinelli's apple juice in a weird bottle!

























emily

























erin

























erin and emily















erin's photo taking skills

























Erin and emily















backyard view

























emily with a spring tree!

2 comments:

-Laura- said...

Woo hoo! What hot girls! Love the pictures, thanks for FINALLY updating Erin!

the duchess said...

Looooove the spring pics! And you know the ones with shades on are my personal favs!!! Tres chic mademoiselles. Work the camera!